The event will focus on insights and opportunities in the critical scaleup-corporate interaction.
We will present some recent data and trends regarding the status of the European scaleup ecosystem. Senior corporate executives will debate about best practices in the scaleup-corporate collaboration.
The event will bring together Enel’s top management and other senior corporate executives, a selection of 8 top European scaleups focused on CleanTech, Energy Efficiency, Smart Homes, Electric Mobility, IoT, Robots/ Workforce automation and innovative generation technologies for renewable energies and invited guests from the London entrepreneurial community.
18:30 – Registration and Welcome
19:00 – 19:20 Data and trends on scaleup-corporate collaboration
- Alberto Onetti, Chairman, Mind the Bridge & Coordinator Startup Europe Partnership
- Christopher Haley, Technology Commercialisation & Innovation Manager, Nesta
- Janet Coyle, MD, London & Partners /SVC2UK
19:20 – 19:45 Panel: What large corporates are doing to effectively collaborate with scaleups: how they invest in / partner with/ acquihire scaleups
- Luciano Tommasi, Head of new ventures initiatives, Enel
- Tom Yoritaka, Global MD CISCO EiR
- Marte Borhaug, Senior Public Policy Manager, Aviva
- Jonathon Spanos, Lead Advisor, Virgin Startup
- Laura Parker, Director, Growth Builder, Strategy Manager, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Marco Marinucci, CEO, Mind the Bridge (Moderator)
19:45 – 20:00 Presentation of top EU Scaleups in CleanTech, Energy Efficiency, Smart Homes, Electric Mobility, IoT, Robots/ Workforce
20:00 – 21:00 Networking cocktail